Tuesday, November 5, 2013

What I Plan

I started Optifast on the 4th November, 2013.

I have been blogging my journey on the Optifast forums since the beginning. But, as I have read that the site has had some issues in the past and even lost years worth of posts, I thought it would be a good idea to have this blog too so that I never lose what I've written. Being able to look back at how far I've come and what I've been through has been very helpful in keeping me on track.

I also want to use this blog to share some of the other things that go on in my life throughout the course of this weight loss journey. Even if they are not specifically related to a drop on the scales.

For the purpose of continuity and to make sure I have everything in the one place, I have gone and copied in and backdated the posts I initally posted on the Optifast forums.

I hope that this blog helps me to get in touch with other people - whether they be on their own weight loss journeys or not.

What I Lost: The fear of losing my journals.
What I Gained: A wonderful new blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!