Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Week 23

Hi there. I'm just checking in.

I'm having a rough trot at the moment. My exercise is all over the place. So is my eating.

I didn't lose or gain this week. Still 81.8. Lucky. I binged a lot this past week, and I didn't drink enough water most days.

I don't feel much like writing at the moment. Just trying to get myself back together again.

I'm still determined. I'm still going to do this. It's just not easy right now.

Hopefully I'll be back with a cheerier post soon!

2 comments:

  1. It's so wonderful to see your post Caitlin. Glad you are going through the motions until you get through this rough time. Don't be frustrated and judgmental with yourself, this lifestyle change isn't for robots. You're a human being with feelings and you are also a strong, fit person who can weather this storm. Just record everything on MFP and keep moving on. I'm sorry for the sadness in your family right now. (((Hugs to you)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Christy for your support. You always seem to be there for me, through highs and lows and it means so much to me. Despite the fact we're on other sides of the world!!
    I just need to keep going. Keep chugging. I'm not a robot, you're right. Thank you for the reality check. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!