Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Week 2

Second week down and 1.3kg lost!! So happy! I was really frightened that my body would punish me for the big loss in the first week! And up until yesterday it was looking like it would! I was weighing myself every day and not seeing a drop at all. Then, this morning - BAM! Way to bring it home for weigh-in day!

*happy dance*

I added in some more exercise this week - 10 squats every time I use the bathroom (Thanks Jo-Anne!) and some light weights and ab exercises on the couch in the commercial breaks.

Also - Veggie Twister and Zucchini Pasta you are my new best friends!

Thanks to everyone on the Optifast Forum and the FB group for all your support this week. You really got me through what was a bit of a tough one.

*more happy dance*

Oh, and from now on - I'm only weighing myself on Weigh-In day!


WIL: 1.3kgs
WIG: Some new friends, and a new recipe for Zucchini Pasta!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!