Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Week 1

Big 6.7kg loss in my first week, but not getting ahead of myself just yet as everything I've read says that the first week or two of losses contains a lot of water weight. Still, a good start nonetheless! Just hoping that I still get a loss this week.

I feel very confident right now. Not so much from the number, but from the fact that I feel more dedicated than I have ever been on any other diet before. I did not cheat once last week and I got up and went for a 30min walk 5 out of the 7 days - which is a huge achievement for me. Historically, when I try to lose weight, I have thrown myself hard into the gym (2 hours+ a day) and have crashed and burned within a few days (binges etc).

They weren't lying about the first 3 days of Optifast though. They really do suck. But, I'm starting to only feel hungry around meal times now. And I'm starting to show traces of ketosis. Going to try and cut back on the coffee and Pepsi Max this week to see if I can get further into ketosis.

Craving a slice of bread like never before! But, hot tea has been my saviour so far!

Feeling pretty tired, but positive. :)


WIL: 6.7kgs and that awful 3-day-challenger hunger!
WIG: A new, better way to start the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!