Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Feeling Better

I don't want to jinx myself, but I might be over my little grouchy patch. This week has been good so far. I haven't cheated and haven't been tempted to cheat.

Bit slow - but I'd rather go
non-stop than fast!

And, I've been doing better at the gym. No more light-headedness. And enough energy to make it through even back to back classes. The real test will be tonight when we do back to back Pump and then RPM. After having run twice this week and been to gym classes both Monday and Tues, it may just hit me. But, I'm going to have an extra serve of quick oats about an hour before, which I reckon will do the trick.

Also, I just feel good today, so I'm kind of excited to go the gym tonight. Which, is usually not the case. I usually drag my heels a bit.

Why am I feeling good? Uhh... probably because I completed my 28min run this morning! Without stopping, thank you very much! It's so sweet when you can conquer something you previously failed at. I've really felt like I've been glowing all day because of it.

Endorphins + sense of achievement = Happy Caitlin!

So, in closing, I will attach the following picture, which, while completely irrelvant, is uber cute! Have a good day all. :-)
Upside-down sleepy kitties are silly.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see happy Caitlin ;-) Silly kitty! I have two of them myself and they do the weirdest things too.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!