Friday, April 25, 2014

Some Things Never Change

Like my style, apparently! 

I was doing up a progress shot for my 40kgs lost when I stumbled across a photo from around about 16 months ago. I can't exactly remember how much I weighed. I don't look like I was at my heaviest (120kgs), so I'm going to guess around 115kgs. It's a little hard to tell, as I was wearing a black high waisted thing that I remember I liked for it's figure-hiding abilities!!

Jan 2013 and April 2014

I had a good laugh that despite having 35-40kgs on this girl, some parts of me haven't changed a bit!

In other news... Gosh, I can't wait to hit goal weight!!!

2 comments:

  1. I see a big difference between the two photos-- same great smile, though! You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, see a big difference. Congrats to you on your success!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!