Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Week 5

Week 5 Weigh-In today and have lost another 1.9kgs. Total loss of 14 kilos! I'm pretty happy with that! Just going to keep on doing what I'm doing!

I don't seem to be losing many cms from my waist just yet, but I'm not measuring anywhere else so it must be coming from elsewhere! I know my pants are fitting a lot better lately. Some are even getting a bit loose! But, I have lots of those stretchy pants, so they're mostly fine.

I'm pretty sure this is the longest I've ever stuck at any diet. And definitely the longest I've been this disciplined for. My diets usually see little bits of everything creeping in. At first it's "moderation". But then it's just every day. And then I stop losing. And then I give up. Not this time, though!

Sooooo looking forward to 20kgs lost. And 20.1kgs lost as that will see me under 100kgs for the first time in a few years! 20kgs will be my manicure reward! 6 kgs to go for that. I'm hoping to reach that goal sometime in January. 


WIL: 1.9kgs
WIG: Renewed respect for myself and my ability to stick to this! A new goal to work towards (20kgs/manicure).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!