Monday, January 20, 2014

Week 11

End of Week 11. It's been a bit of a rollercoaster of a week with my emotions all over the place. Trying to stay on top and positive. Overall, feeling good right now.

I lost 1.5kgs this week, which has brought me to 96kgs. That means 24kgs lost, which is a goal of mine (20% of body weight lost). Feeling awesome.

This will be my last week on Intensive and I'm looking forward to Transition. I am SO ready for some real food. I think the monotony of Intensive has finally exhausted me. Just one more week though, and I can change things up a bit.

We got a new cat and a kitten this last weekend - so that has been really exciting! I will update later with some pics!

4 comments:

  1. New kitties! Woo! Also congrats on the loss, 20% gone is huge. I must say the idea of transition scares me a bit, but I may change my tune in a few weeks time (only on week 7 now). I just find the shakes and bars to be SO convenient I guess (though I miss bread & pasta A LOT).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, smittenkitten! I agree - the convenience is VERY awesome. At least it's only one meal I'll be eating instead.

      Delete
    2. I think it's mainly a psychological thing for me as I'm doing a modified intensive which is close to transition. I'm looking forward to being able to have a small burrito though!

      Delete
  2. Way to go! And the kitties will be a fun distraction!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!